My neck is quite a bit better.
Work has been quite heavy and is projected to get heavier as the month progresses.
I’m enjoying the incremental changes I’ve been making around my home though I’m not where I want to be yet. Seeing less and less unnecessary stuff everywhere is making me happier and happier 🙂
My hair is at an awkward length that is annoying me and I just want it to grow out. I cut it a little too short during the heat waves this summer.
This has taken a bit of a backseat, but I have gotten some extra walking in while the weather has been nice.
- Glider: 0 steps
- OYO 10 Week Challenge: /70
- Martial Arts: I’m missing this weekend as a family visit is in order, but I’m packing my gear in order to get some practice in.
I’ve started packing the car with some bins and boxes to go. There’s more to do, but each little bit lets me see what’s left that I need to keep and place somewhere more functional than its current home.
- Declutter: 90/1,050 minutes (Goal 15 mins/day)
- Paper: 125 pieces (1/day)
- Bathroom: I haven’t moved on this, but plan to next week.
I think my plan is to go the rebel route and work on several screenplays. Most of these are more dramatic pieces. There is horror in one, but largely I’m focusing on the dramatic side of things. It’s where my head is at right now, I guess.
- My first ever screenplay, I want to break into two different stories.
- I have a short play I want to turn into a screenplay and I’m not sure if it will be feature length or shorter.
- I also have one I started I would like to finish.
I haven’t practiced much since last check in. My next lesson isn’t until the 26th due to the holiday this weekend, so I’m not too worried about it, but I do need to get back to it.
- Downtown Abbey
- Lean on Me
I’ve made progress on David Christian’s Origin Story. I’m now in the portion of the book where humans are living in Agrarian civilizations and things like slavery are becoming a thing. This is about 10,000-12,000 years ago.
I’ve not made as much progress as I hoped I would here.