What’s a Sheerio?
Why it’s a fan of Ed Sheeran of course.
He and I have a few things in common! I wasn’t aware of his love of swords or that he names his guitars, so I’m thankful to this article for this new information.
- We both love Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
- We both love Game of Thrones.
- We both love Star Wars.
- I’d totally be obsessed with LEGO too if I could afford it.
- We both love swords.
- We both name our guitars.
- We both play music. Though I’m terrible at it in comparison and still learning.
- We’re both geeks.
- We both have tattoos, though I’m way behind in comparison…
I’ve been a fan of Ed since before he got famous. Back when he just had one single out and regularly used the body of his guitar as his drum beat. He was different in a good way.
A-Team was a song that helped me through some tough times. I also love LEGO House. Actually, I don’t think there is a Sheeran song I don’t like. Some are quiet and mellow like I See Fire and others are full of energy like Galway Girl.
I have a copy of Ed Sheeran: A Visual Journey that he and his friend Phillip Butah put together. It’s basically a biography with more pictures and graphics than most usually have.
But he actually plays his guitar regularly. I’ve had so much going on with my life lately that I need to rebuild my calluses again. He also sings better.
Anyway, the VMAs are this weekend and I’m hoping to find a place to watch them.
Guid cheerio the nou,